Thursday, March 18, 2010

We did not miss our TRAIN!

It's funny, I can hear a song 100 times on the radio and as great of a song as it may be it seems to blend with all of the other songs that play endlessly on my radio, until I get the chance to hear them live. It is as if I can feel the artists heart beating through their music. My favorite musicians have a gift of somehow being able paint a picture of their world and and invite me in to celebrate for few minutes of their spiritual journey. Jason called me one day from a meeting at a Utah radio station and asked if I wanted to come over and hear "Train" play a live broadcast. It was so cool to be in a small room with about 25 people eating catered lunch and having "Train" perform their top hits. Hayden came with me and was so good. He sat quiet through the whole thing. Wow! Afterward we got to meet the lead singer and band personally. They all gave Hayden a high five and the lead singer Pat Monahan wrote "Hayden is the coolest" next to his autograph. I didn't think to bring my camera.....oh well..... It is fun to have a husband in media....there all always fun surprises like this.

2 comments:

Annessa said...

Love them! How lucky you and Hayden are.

amy said...

Wow..that sounds like fun!